Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Nice Discovery...

Dear Family,
I have discovered a wonderful thing; a lot of our Baesisters also have Facebook accounts! I am happy to find that they do, and I have sent out 'friend' invitations to as many of them as I could find on Facebook. I have also been priveleged to join several BYJ Facebook sites. All of this is thrilling to me, because so many of the other friends in my life are also members on Facebook, and this could mean I may be able to connect my two separate networks of friends into one group by suggesting they 'friend' each other. I know many of my 'non-BYJ Family' friends would be eager to do that. To them any friend of mine is someone worth having for a friend. They always accept my 'friend' suggestions. I know many of my BYJ Family would be willing to 'friend' others on my recommendations, too, because they trust me and love me, and they know I love them, too. There are still a couple of the Family who may not have accepted me as Family, yet, but I still love them just the same. I am asking all the sisters, who are on Facebook, and who haven't yet accepted my invitations, to please do so. It would mean a lot to me. Love to all Family everywhere. Anna
(My real name is Anna Daugherty, and I'm not worried about anyone knowing that, because there are a lot of  'Anna Daugherty's' in Tennessee, so I am just one of many!)
(Special note of thanks to sisters BB and Myoce who have accepted my invitations.)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Anna dear,

    How's my friend, hope your in good health.

    I received your invitation in my email, but sorry I can't visit my FB account now coz as I've said before I have only limited time. If I open my FB site now there are so many friends of ours who wants to chat with me. If I ignore them they might get mad at me, so pls do understand.

    But next time I promise I do accept your request. It's good that you found the FB. Welcome to the club.

    Love, Leny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Leny,
    I understand about limited time. I am just glad to have found another way of connecting with you, and with so many of the Baesisters. I am well. I didn't mean to worry you or anyone else in the Family by not posting here for a while. I, too, have been busy with other things. I will still post on my blog as often as I can, and comment on your blog and the other sisters as well, whenever possible. Take care, my dear.
    Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I accepted your request but I'm pretty picky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sister Tamar,
    I'll take that as a compliment! Thank you dear, and take care.
    Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anna! How are you doing? It's amazing how people reconnect online. You've got to put more pics though so I could see you in your lovely place. Take care. Love, Hyds

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sis Hyds,
    With all the love and respect in the world, I don't like having my picture taken, so I don't have any pictures of myself to post here on ABF. Sorry, girl. I could post a few of the apartment where my son and I live, I guess. As for our sleepy little town, I would like to put a couple of winter pics of that, after it snows.
    I hope that baby boy is still doing well. I just want to 'put him in my pocket and bring him home', as my mom used to say. Take care, hon.
    Love,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Please, be nice. All negative comments which are posted to this page, and those containing foul language, will be deleted by the owner of the page.