Sunday, December 4, 2011

Well, Look Here...

Dear Family,
I must apologize for my too long absence from this blogsite. I have not had very much access to the internet for many months, but it is good to be back among our blogger Family members once again. I know this comes a bit late, but I am proud to announce that as of November 26, 2011 I have been a BYJ blogger for 2 years, now! I can't believe It's actually been that long already. Oh, how much I have missed everyone of you and your wonderful blog postings and comments. It's amazing that another year has nearly come and gone. I hope our charming prince had a great birthday. I also hope that all of the Baesisters who celebrated Thanksgiving had a special time with all their families. And that everyone in our dear Family has had a good and blessed year, so far. I also hope everyone is making some lovely plans for Christmas, Hanukkah, and all other celebrations this season. My family and I have many activities planned for our holidays. It is wonderful to me to be posting this here on my blog after so much time away. I hope all our family have been well during my absence. I love you all very much. Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice. All negative comments which are posted to this page, and those containing foul language, will be deleted by the owner of the page.