Monday, March 15, 2010

Huge Sigh Of Relief...

Hi, dear family.
Today, I was glad to learn that all of our injured sisters, except one, have been released from the hospital, and allowed to return to their homes in Japan. I pray our last injured sister will soon be well, too. I am also glad to know that our Charming Prince, and his staff have been taking care of everything regarding the well-being of all of the Japanese sisters who were hurt, Friday. I am not surprised, because I know of the love that our Yong Joon feels for each member of our family. He has shown his affection time and time again, and in so many ways. I hope that all our family continue to remain safe and well. Yong Joon ssi, take care of yourself, and try not to worry, or be sad. We all love you and worry about you. Love to all, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice. All negative comments which are posted to this page, and those containing foul language, will be deleted by the owner of the page.