Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Been Busy...

Hi, dear Family.

I know I haven't posted anything here for a while. I have a very good reason. I have been busy helping some of my Youtube friends get acqainted with our Charming Prince. There are so many women out there who have never even heard of Bae Yong Joon, but who are all eager to get to know more about him. I am helping them in any way I can; sending them Youtube videos, giving them information, etc.

It is exciting to me to be able to connect my different internet circles in this way. It makes me feel as though I have a much larger internet family. I only hope, someday, they will be part of our BYJ Family. That would be even more wonderful. I want them all to know how special our Bae Family is. I hope they will find the kindness and love that I have found. I know I love them already; just from having them as YT friends. They are a nice group of women, just like my Baesisters. I would love to be able to join both my YT family and my Bae Family together; the way our Yong Joon-ssi has brought his global Family together. Although I don't think I could ever do as good a job as he has done, I would like to try just the same. Maybe I could even get a bit of help from the other Sisters? I would like that, and be grateful for it. Please, be well, and safe, dear Sisters. And, please be safe and well, Yong Joon-ssi.

Love to all Family everywhere, Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice. All negative comments which are posted to this page, and those containing foul language, will be deleted by the owner of the page.