Friday, January 22, 2010

I Am Upset...KTO!

Hi, Family. I hope all are well.
Today my rant is directed specifically toward Korea Tourism Organization (KTO). Question: why is the 'Korea Inspiring' CF featuring Bae Yong Joon only slated to be shown in Japan? Not Fair! I believe that KTO should show CFs,  featuring our Prince Charming, in countries all around the world.  (No offense to our Japanese Family; just congratulations on their good fortune.) Thankfully we have all of our wonderful Asian Family, from all countries, who have been sharing this BYJ CF with the rest of us. Still KTO is being unfair in the exclusion of the rest of the Asian Family, as well as All of the western part of the Family, from being shown the BYJ CF in all of Our countries. For shame!



I would like to say here, thank goodness for the internet, without which we westerners would not even be able to be a part of this amazing, International Family in the first place.  (On a personal note, in the short time that I have been a Family member, I have been shown such kindness and love by the other Family members, that I am a bit overwhelmed by it all, but in a good way. Kamsahamnida and Arigato,  and  thank you, to all, in many other languages in which I don't know how to say these words. God bless and keep you , Family everywhere. Love to all.) Anna     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice. All negative comments which are posted to this page, and those containing foul language, will be deleted by the owner of the page.