Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Frustrations...

Hi, dear Family.
Ahhh, the frustrations of computer malfunctions, glitches, etc. I call them computer 'blues', even though I don't really think of them that way. Blue is such an awesome color; actually the most gorgeous color in the world, in all its glory of tints and shades.

Computer frustrations are not so very unlike the frustrations of waiting for news of our beloved Charming Prince. Is he or isn't he going to act in the T.V. drama, 'Dream High'? How long must we Family wait to learn this information? If he does decide to star in DH, will the show be as good as his other dramas? These and many other questions are waiting to be answered by the only person in the world who truly knows the answers: Our Charming Prince; Bae Yong-Joon.

So, I guess I'm feeling a little 'blue' right now, waiting for Our BYJ to decide what he wants to do, and wondering whether he will tell us what his plans are, anytime soon. Frustration is the right word, alright. It perfectly describes what I, personally, am feeling right this moment, waiting and wondering...

Love to all Family, everywhere. Anna

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anna,

    Blue is a lovely colour, I love it too.

    Really like the BYJ paintings. You have captured BYJ in diverse moods, and the grainy feel of the canvas adds to the charm of the pictures.

    Cheers,
    nimaruichi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nimaruichi.
    Welcome to my blogsite. I am glad you like my paintings. I wish I were a better artist, like some of the other Baefamily members. So many talented people in our 'Family'. I really like cooking better than artwork. Do you draw or paint, or do other artistic things?
    Blue is my absolute favorite color. I know our Yong Joon-ssi likes pink, but that's o.k., too. He looks very nice in that color. Or, any color, for that matter.
    Please, come visit me here as often as you like.
    Take care and be well,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't have thought pink was BYJ's colour, but as you say, any colour would suit BYJ.

    You like cooking, I like eating; I don't do any 'artistic things' other than that, :-)!

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, nimaruichi.
    You are so right, dear. Our BYJ looks good in anything, (or nothing, hmmm, sigh!), as when he starred in 'Untold Scandal. Yahhh, as the Korean people say, and I agree.
    It doesn't matter about artistic talent; you have good taste, anyway. You like our Charming Prince, after all. To me, he is the most beautiful man in the world. (I know, I have it bad, and may I never recover, either!) Also, a taste for good food is a kind of art. There are thousands of food critics out there in the world who make a living eating and enjoying food. See what I mean? As a friend of mine used to say "It's all good". (RIP, Jeremiah. You are missed.) take care, hon.
    Love ya,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete

Please, be nice. All negative comments which are posted to this page, and those containing foul language, will be deleted by the owner of the page.