Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Funny (strange) Thing Happened....

Hi, family.
Not much news happening lately, except Yong Joon's lawsuit, and I really don't feel I should discuss that subject here. It is one thing when we family post pictures and information on our fan sites, in order to inform and encourage each other; it is a completely different thing when a company like that travel agency tries to make money from his name and fame. I think that is just terrible. Enough. I know the family agree with me, and that is enough. Now, the reason why I really started this posting.
A funny (as in strange) thing happened to me a few months ago. I decided to send Yong Joon a little turquoise bracelet for his birthday. So, I took my little gift box to the post office, bought a mailer envelope, and was going to put the box and an un-addressed letter inside the mailer envelope. Well, the silly postman took a big rubber stamp and used it to stamp the word 'spoiled' on the un-adressed letter. I don't know why he did that, but it made me angry. But, since I didn't have another envelope for my letter I had to send it that way, anyway. I am writing about this because it goes to show how a person might have trouble, when something that happened wasn't even that person's fault. I don't know if any of the other family members have ever had a bad experience like that, but if they have I can understand how they might feel. I know I didn't like it one bit. I don't even know if Yonsama even got my gift, but if he did, I hope he liked it, and that he wasn't upset by what the postman put on the envelope. I love him very much and I would never do anything to hurt him in any way. I hope he knows that, too. If I didn't care a great deal, I wouldn't even have this blog site in the first place. I love you, BYJ. Please, continue to be well, and know that you are a special person to all your fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice. All negative comments which are posted to this page, and those containing foul language, will be deleted by the owner of the page.