Monday, December 21, 2009

Hi, Family.
So sorry I haven't posted in the last couple of days. I have been frantically getting things ready for Christmas. (Almost done, though.) Well, the UN delegation seems to have reached a tentative Summit agreement, Friday. Although there is still a lot of debating going on, as to whether, or not this agreement will be enforced by world leaders. At least Yong Joon-ssi did his part, with his beautiful narration of the Climate Change PSA. We should all be so proud. I know I am. Did everyone get a chance to sign the Global Petition? I signed it as soon as I learned there was a petition. I hope the rest of the family were able to sign it, too. I know our BYJ signed it, too, because I saw his name on the list of signers. My hero! But, then, he was that even before he participated in this whole Global Summit business, just because he is Bae Yong Joon. I don't need any other reason to admire him. Do any of us? Have a great day, BYJ Family everywhere. Love, Anna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, be nice. All negative comments which are posted to this page, and those containing foul language, will be deleted by the owner of the page.